Today, game developer Bookmark Games (Pavlov’s House) announced the upcoming release of a digital version of Undaunted: Normandy. Published by Osprey Games, Undaunted Normandy is a combination deck-building game and skirmish game set during World War 2. The game has won more than a few awards and has even gone on to spawn a number of expansions, both a traditional one and a standalone in the form of Undaunted: Africa. In fact, a second stand-alone expansion is due out this fall called Undaunted: Stalingrad.
However, for players looking to get in a game of Undaunted by themselves, right now the only option is to pick up the Undaunted: Reinforcements expansion. It has a solo mode using a card and AI system. Yet that’s about to change as Bookmark Games is set to release a digital version of Undaunted Normandy for PC, Mac, and iOS.
Key features from their press release:
• A faithful recreation of the original board game.
• An original card and dice driven mechanic making the game highly replayable.
• All scenarios from the original board game plus two additional scenarios.
• Play individual scenarios or a full campaign (on Full Release).
• Play solo against three different levels of difficulty.
• Cross platform online multiplayer (play by email) or local hotseat.
• Learn the game through a quick and engaging tutorial.
• 1944 Normandy rendered in 3D maps with animated units.
• Original music compositions by Gabriel Berger.
Undaunted Normandy will be available for Early Access from Q3 2022, with a full release planned for Q1 2023.