As any faithful reader of the site knows, I love the cyberpunk genre. If you are new to the site, just check out my glowing review of Android: Netrunner. A fantastic game with some amazing cyberpunk artwork.
Recently, I’ve had my eye on a deck of Cyberpunk playing cards that’s currently in funding on Kickstarter. I stumbled across them the other day and they look pretty amazing. They have already crossed over $50,000 in funding and the latest stretch goal will get you a 3D playing card.
Here are some of the features of the Synthesis playing card deck:
- Full color
- Metallic Inks
- Embossed and foiled tuck box
- Intricately designed playing card backs
- Unique court cards
- Custom Jokers
- “Magic” finish that allows cards to handle smoothly & last longer
- Unique gaff card for card tricks
- Custom pips – every card is unique
The court cards look really impressive and the kickstarter video even has footage of them drawing the card artwork:
There is less then 48 hours left, so if you want your deck, head over there now.